- Clothing Preference: Carmen likes expensive clothing; modo or perus Change clothes for future dates.
- Vehicle Preference: Carmen likes expensive vehicles; luxury or sports cars and coupes
- Venue Preference: Carmen likes bars and strip clubs for early dates; and restaurants for later dates (except Superstar cafe). Special Ability
- Health Boost: Allows Niko to call Carmen for medical advice and a quick health boost; this feature has a bug that makes it not work during some missions
- Clothing Preference: Kiki prefers clothes from the Russian Shop; she doesn't like hats or glasses.
- Vehicle Preference: Kiki likes mid-range luxury cars and SUV's such as the Oracle, Cognoscenti, Cavalcade (and FXTt) and Contender
- Venue Preference: Kiki likes bowling, darts, pool, Perestroika, Split Sides and Drinking at Steinway Beer Garden (you will argue after but still get laid!).
- Special Ability
- Remove Wanted Level: Allows Niko to call Kiki to remove up to three stars of wanted level. This ability even works on some missions, however can only be done once in a game day and is more likely to work if Niko was recently on a date with Kiki.
Alex Chilton can be met on http://www.craplist.net/ by responding to the "Party girl seeks man for NSA fun and blog material - 29" ad, under "Women seeking men".
- Clothing Preference: Alex likes clothing from Perseus and Claude's outfit from Playboy X's Penthouse.
- Vehicle Preference: Alex likes expensive sports cars; Turismo, Infernus, Stretch, and Huntley Sport.
- Venue Preference: Alex likes Perestroika, Split Sides and the SuperStar Cafe
- Special Ability
- Store Discount: Allows Niko to call Alex to get a 50% discount from all clothing stores for the next 24 in game hours.